The Church of San Rocco was built in 1614, a date inscribed in Roman numerals (MDCXIV) in the centre of the archway separating the chancel from the nave.
It stands on the site of an earlier religious building, of which the present chancel formed the original structure.
The dome and the pendentives, frescoed by an unknown artist, depict Paradise with the Holy Trinity at the centre and the saints around it; the four Evangelists, symbols of the Christian faith, are painted on the pendentives.